Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BLOOMIN’ OCTOBER: WIN A SILVERBACK MOUNTAIN BIKE, SCOTT, GARMIN AND WAHOO BUNDLES CONDUCTED BY CYCLE LAB AND CHRIS WILLEMSE CYCLES
- All participants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Cycle Lab and Chris Willemse Cycles are conducting this promotional competition.
- The promotional competition is open to all adult South African residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Cycle Lab/CWC, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition is open from 6 October 2021 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 14 November 2021
- To enter, participants are required to:
- Redeem their R50 special MyCycleLife voucher either in-store or online to enter into the draw for the Silverback MTB, Scott, Garmin and Wahoo bundles.
- If for some reason the participants do not have a voucher allocated to their profile, their voucher will be manually allocated to them by the store
- If the R50 voucher has not been redeemed, then the customer will not have an entry into the competition.
- Customers stand a chance to win:
- Silverback Stratos CF2 2021 Dual Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike
- Scott bundle (1x Scott Centric Helmet; 1x Scott sunglasses; 1x Scott RC Team 10 jersey; 1x Scott trail shorts; 1x Scott Aspect Sport Gel gloves; 1x Scott Comp Boa shoes)
- Garmin bundle (1x Garmin Rally XC200 dual sensing power meter pedals; 1x Garmin Edge 530 performance bundle)
- Wahoo bundle (1x Wahoo Kickr Core trainer; 1x Wahoo Elemnt GPS Computer; 1x Wahoo Tickr 2 Heart Rate monitor belt; 1x Wahoo RPM speed and cadence sensor; 1x Wahoo SWAG pack including buff and gradient socks).
- Winners will be announced on social media on the 26th of November 2021 and by participating in this competition, the winner gives permission for their name and picture to be used in advertising and/or media free of charge.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- Cycle Lab and CWC shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Cycle Lab, CWC or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite SILVERBACK, SCOTT, GARMIN AND WAHOO SOUTH AFRICA’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, SILVERBACK, SCOTT, GARMIN AND WAHOO SOUTH AFRICA reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- In the event of a dispute in regard any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, the decision of Cycle Lab, CWC, Silverback, Scott, Garmin and Wahoo South Africa will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- Important notice: Cycle Lab/CWC, Silverback, Scott, Garmin and Wahoo South Africa are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the competition and assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- Cycle Lab/CWC may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive promotional information by means of electronic mail or short
By visiting and/or purchasing from cwcycles.co.za you agree to accept the practices described in this policy. E&OE.
The item/s available for purchase on this website may differ in terms of pricing and availability to that displayed in CWC retail outlets.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, CONDITIONS OF USE, AND NOTICES:
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY CHRIS WILLEMSE CYCLES:
Chris Willemse Cycles uses information that we collect from our visitors to personalize and improve your visit at cwcycles.co.za. We gather the following types of information:
Information you give us: Chris Willemse Cycles collects any information which you enter on our Web site. This information is normally provided when you search, buy, participate in an online survey, or when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, sales, or technical support through our website, telephone, mail or fax. You also provide information when you establish an account with us. Examples of the type of information you may supply us with include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information, and e-mail addresses.
Automatic Information collected by us: Whenever you visit our Web site we collect and store information such as "cookies" which remember information about a visitor from one page to the next and from one visit to the next. We collect and analyse the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; password; computer and connection information such as your browser type and version; operating system and platform; purchase history; confirmation when you open an e-mail that we send you; the URLs which lead you to and around our Web site including the date and time; the pages and or products you viewed or searched for and the phone number used to call our voice telephone numbers. Your browser allows you to reject cookies and software is available from third parties which will allow you to visit our Web site without providing this information. You are welcomed at our Web site if you use this software but we will not be able to offer you our personalized services.
Orders: If you place an order we use a secure order form that requires you to provide contact, billing, and financial information. This information is transmitted to a third party company that will authorize the payment allowing you to complete your purchase.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES:
Independent Contractors: We may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services to us such as sending e-mail, analysing customer lists and data, providing marketing assistance, or consulting services. These third parties will have access to the information needed to perform their functions but cannot use that information for any other purpose.
Credit card companies and shippers: When you buy something from us we send your credit card information, name, billing address and the amount of your purchase to your credit card company to verify and authorize the purchase. Your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third-party shippers such as Dawnwing and Time freight to deliver your purchase.
Link to Third Party Site: Our Web site contains links to third-party sites, such as our vendors. Chris Willemse Cycles is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these sites. We suggest that you check the Privacy Notice of each site you visit.
LAW ENFORCEMENT AND PROTECTION OF USERS:
We will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so to comply with the law. We will also do so to cooperate with law enforcement investigations, comply with court orders or subpoenas, and protect the legal rights of us and our users, or when we believe it is needed for fraud protection.
Chris Willemse Cycles offers a Paygate secure online payment option that features the 3D secure security method. You may need to confirm with your bank that your account is able to make 3D secure payments.
RISK OF LOSS:
All items purchased from Chris Willemse Cycles are made pursuant to a shipping contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the courier. It is your responsibility to request insurance on your parcel. You will be quoted in addition to your total checkout amount.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, AND TITLE:
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our website you may return it to our Willowbridge branch for a refund, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
We will exchange or refund a product provided that:
- There is a valid proof of purchase, i.e. web invoice;
- It is within 3 months of the original purchase date;
- It is in its original packaging or condition, i.e the security seal or shrink-wrap is intact (if applicable), the product is unworn and unused.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear and used apparel may not be returned or exchanged.
All refunds are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type and only after confirmation that the funds were received in our bank account, and can not be made in our retail store.
Please note that the cost of couriering the product back to our Webstore shall be incurred by the purchaser.
If you wish to return something that you purchased online at www.cwcycles.co.za because the item you received is either damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us at email@example.com.
Chris Willemse Cycles does not take title to returned items until the item/s arrives at our Willowbridge Warehouse. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Chris Willemse Cycles does not take title to the refunded item.
Chris Willemse Cycles does not collect returns from SAPO or any third-party location. The customer is responsible to return the item/s to our Willowbridge warehouse.
If the product was used for its intended purpose and design and in accordance with the product's instructions and/or user manual and is found by the customer to be faulty, Chris Willemse Cycles will liaise with the supplying on behalf of the customer in terms of replacement or repair. Proof of purchase is required. No refunds, repairs or exchanges will be actioned on purchases where the products have been misused or purposely damaged. There may be a courier cost to have certain products repaired. This cost is for the customer's account and will be quoted upfront. When returning products for repair, please ensure that it is in a hygienic condition.
If the item/s were purchased using an Online Gift Vouchers may be exchanged if the above criteria are met and the correct procedures are followed, however, no cash refunds or new gift cards will be issued.
Refund must follow the same route as the original purchase, and can NOT be made in our retail store.
To avoid processing delay, please return the item with instructions and contact details.
EFT PAYMENT METHOD
Chris Willemse cycles will only process your order once full payment reflects in our account. To avoid processing delay, please use the “clear immediately” feature provided by your bank when making use of this payment method. You MUST use your relevant order number as a recipient’s reference. Any other reference will cause a delay as the online department works strictly by order number references only. Please email proof of payment to Chris Willemse cycles as well. Screenshots do not qualify.
Stock is only reserved once full payment has been made. Failure to make payment on PENDING orders after 5 days will result in your order being canceled on our system.
Items featured on our website may not always be in stock. In-store prices may differ from prices available on our website. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. The price advertised on the holder cover may vary due to different the various options within the holder, therefor; the price that is added to your shopping cart is the final price. If you cannot add the item to your cart, it is very likely that stock is not available. You may contact us to confirm. Gift cards and/or Online Vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON PRICE
At Chris Willemse Cycles we hold ourselves to world-leading standards. In doing so we believe that our customers deserve to receive exceptional product, service and value, every day. It is for this very reason that "WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON PRICE".
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Can buy it cheaper elsewhere? - If you've purchased any item from Chris Willemse Cycles and, within 30 days, find the identical product advertised at a competitor for less, tell us and we will match the price!
If you intend on purchasing from Chris Willemse Cycles and at the same time, find an identical item at a competitor for less, tell us! As soon as the price and stock availability are validated we will MATCH THAT PRICE immediately.
- Does not apply to offers made on in-store or online loyalty programs.
- The Price Promise does not apply to new store openings, store relaunches, display, aged, discontinued, or damaged stock.
- The Price Promise does not apply to one-day-only sales such as Black Friday.
- The competitor in question must be in stock of that identical item.
- The competitor must be a legitimate South African retailer, and the price beat must include the cost of delivery.
- The price promise does not apply to foreign stores (outside the borders of South Africa), including foreign online stores.
- The items up for comparison must be the identical item, brand, barcode, volume/weight.
- The warranty/guarantee period must be identical to that of the competitor product in every way.
- The retailer deemed to be a competitor needs to be a valid VAT registered retailer – accredited by our suppliers as a reseller of their goods and brands that are in question.
System doesn't recognise vouchers bringing the total to less than R1000 for free shipping, enquire about this, select "in-store collection" and we will ship it to you for free if parcel size allows it.
Your order is placed by our automated system into a processing queue once the full amount reflects in our account and all stock is on hand. Processing time can take up to 5 working days depending on the processing load. Delivery time is approximately 2-3 working days from dispatch.
For overnight express, same-day delivery, public holiday, Saturday delivery, or International courier options please contact us for a quotation. Your standard economy service shipping rate will be calculated during the checkout process. If for a technical issue beyond our control, your shipping was calculated incorrectly, we will contact you as soon as possible with an updated quotation.
Regional and Township (Outlying) areas and international orders (outside of South Africa) will incur additional costs as well as an extended delivery time. Chris Willemse cycles reserve the right to communicate this to the customer after checkout, due to third-party quotations that are involved in this process. In such cases, the shipping cost calculated at the end of the checkout process is not the final price and is subject to change. Chris Willemse Cycles is not responsible for any taxes, customer clearing, and duties that the client may incur on international shipping requests.
Free shipping applies to most bikes, most indoor trainers and standard-sized orders/parcels totaling in excess of R1000 (certain entry-level models are excluded, and shipping may be charged for these items). Medium and Large-sized parcels will be billed accordingly e.g. a bike workshop stand qualifies as a medium-sized parcel and a wheelset or rim would qualify as large parcels. Shipping for these items varies between R180 and R400. This amount will be added to your order total automatically at checkout, and before paying for your review.
Customers are able to track their parcels online, via the Dawnwing website, using their unique order number and “cwc” as the prefix e.g. cwc12345
Failed delivery attempts due to customers entering incorrect details or failure to collect at address will result in your parcel being returned to CWC. A shipping fee will be charged, up to the initial amount, to resend the parcel.
The authorised distributor of these products is under no obligation to honor the manufacturer's guarantees/warranties or to provide aftersales service. Chris Willemse Cycles and our international suppliers will still carry the normal warrantees/guarantees of these products, of which some may be "conspicuous", for the duration of its warranty as well as providing after-sales service. (In accordance to CPA s25-2)
Chris Willemse Cycles reserves the right to change descriptions and specifications, including complete bikes, without notice.
Items such as gas canisters, CO2 bombs, degreasers, batteries, and computer devices containing batteries cannot be sent overnight (express) due to airport regulations. These items are considered hazardous and not permitted by airlines.